Saturday, November 25, 2006

American Music Awards: some pics

Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale:
One cannot deny that these two are hot. They go together like bangers and mash (ha ha, Tobias) and are one of those celebrity couples you actually root for.
I must say that I didn't know Gavin was already pregnant with their second child. How is it that he looks thin in the face/neck region but looks preggo in the abdominal region? That is a weird ass phenomenon.
I'm not sure I'm digging Gwen's wig look. I know I love the new song, because it's the shit, but that wig really doesn't turn me on. Gotta love her balls though. I wonder if they make him feel like less of a man...
Ashlee Simpson:
I am the first one on the block to admit that Asslee looks much better since her Jessification. In fact, I maintain my belief that there was only enough hotness in the Simpson clan to last one daughter, and it seems like Asslee has taken it from Jess.


I will, however, slam the hotness thief if she chooses to show up at an awards show looking like a common streetwalker. Her hair is really not acceptable, her eye make-up looks like someone beat it onto her...I won't deny she looks REALLY good compared to her former self, but come on! Do us all a favour and shower before showing up.




Nelly Furtado:
You know what? I love her even with the grade 4 bangs. She's too gorgeous to deny it. I feel like Nelly Furtado possesses the kind of beauty that they talked about when they talked about how Cleopatra's beauty killing men.

She has a gorgeous round bum, a beautiful face, skin tone people would beg for, and gorgeous thick hair. Love me some Nelly Furtado.



Carmen Electra:
I feel like Carmen tried to do something different here...maybe in an effort to attract a man who doesn't wear eyeliner for once.

I give her kudos for the initiative and the effort, but I can't help but give her a thumbs down for the 20's glam look. I didn't realize they were already remaking the Aviator...or that the auditions were at the AMA's.

The dress gives her man shoulders, which makes her look tranny-tastic, her hair is pulled back too severely. This is not Carmen at her best. Aww, it makes me sad a little.




Tori Spelling:
You know how pregnant women glow? The baby inside makes them gorgeous on the outside? Am I losing my mind or is it actually working on Tori Spelling?

For someone who is normally unbelievably hideous, she actually looks quite acceptable. I'm so confused. What is the world coming to when Tori Spelling looks good and Carmen Electra looks like drag queen?

No comments: