Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Added to the Bane List: Renee Zellwegger


I have decided that having Renee Zellwegger on the 'Axis of Evil' (wow - haven't mentioned that in a while) only isn't enough anymore. I hate her so zealously (yah, that's right) that she needs to be on the Bane List.

Honestly! She's on the cover of In Style this month, and it's almost enough to make me cancel my subscription. I have been a subscriber to In Style for ~8 years and it really grinds my gears that they would put someone as horrific as her on the cover. Then a full article about how lovely she is. Um, I can see the pictures. She's not lovely. She's the opposite.

Here is a picture of her with what looks like a fresh chemical peel. Looking gross, RZ, looking gross.

And that hair! It looks like the Shady Pines mental health ward special. Gahhh.

BANE LIST!!!!

[Pic source: Lainey Gossip]

1 comment:

staticwarp said...

dude! homegirl is frightening.