Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kat Von D makes me want to stab people randomly


Um, Photoshop-ed much? First of all, where does this banged-in-the-back-of-the-car bitch get off promoting her way too done up skeezy whore look?

I know a girl who always looks like this...like she rolled out of a bed she got gang-banged in 27 minutes ago.

Wow, I wish my wedding pictures were airbrushed that much.

Totally reminds me of that Arrested Development episode where they're talking about the mother being the world's most terrible driver. They can't believe she got a license and GOB says, "She didn't. I dummied her up a new one. Not my best work, though. She wanted to look 48. I nearly airbrushed her into oblivion. Ended up checking "albino" in the form."

BWA HA HA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much....reading that made me so happy! BIG LOVE to you!

staticwarp said...

who is this skank? not having cable leaves me so behind the times...

Skankopolis said...

One of the tattooing whores from TLC's 'Miami Ink'.

Keep having no cable. I feel like your brain is more preserved than mine because of that.

Anonymous said...

ummm like britney's perfume ad was not photoshopped. nahht. all ads are photoshopped whether the model feaured wants it or not. duh.