Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kat von D-ry heave - The Fug continues

Just wanted to mention that I still hate Kat von D...not really because she did anything to me, but because she boils my blood by being alive. It really bothers me that she can't speak properly and shoves her spare tire into our faces whenever possible (though, since she started burying her face in piles of blow, there is admittedly less of a muffin top to see).

Anyhoo, I happened to fall upon this video that made me want to rip off my leg and beat her to death with it. For someone who is so incredibly talented, she really knows how to make herself seem stupid, shallow and incredibly self absorbed.

Enjoy (you probably won't, I wanted to die)



PS - this is totally to provoke all the incensed commenters...I'm such an asshole. And yes, surprise, I know I'm an asshole.

No comments: