Sunday, August 09, 2009

People I Hate: Kat Von D - President and now blonde


So, I have nominated, voted in and barfed on (as a barftism) Kat von D as the official president of the club of People I Hate.

Now she's blonde.

Ugh.

And anorexic? Anyone? If anything, I always found one of her redeeming qualities (aside from her insane talent) was the fact that she wasn't all perfected and size 0'd and was willing to be who she was, spare tire and all, and not be embarrassed about it.

Now she looks about half her previous size and she's a disgusting version of blonde, ruining blonde for all the women out there.

Ugh. Let's all go die our hair brown.

Also, she's releasing 2 perfumes at Sephora (yah, I like them a lot less now - go Ulta!) and for those of you who want to smell like hangover and barf - get it! There is daytime barf and nighttime going out barf! Spritz away!

No comments: