Tuesday, January 26, 2010

People I Hate: Kat Von D and her facial fillers


So Kat von D got plastic surgery? I don't know.

Everyone is ogling this picture of Kat von D recently and saying she looks like she has had fillers, botox, etc. She's really young for that and despite being hideously annoying, did have very nice features and wasn't fugly.

As you all know, I am no fan of Kat von D. She makes me angry and her ignorance really gets on my nerves...I saw her make-up on sale at Sephora - where nothing ever goes on sale - and I laughed out loud!

Either way, I don't think she had plastic surgery...I think she's just making a weird face.

Gahh. Still hate her though.

1 comment:

the one said...

kat von d suddenly has heidi montag face. tehee! now that's some fugly broad i really disapprove of!