Sunday, April 11, 2010

People I Hate: Kat von D, part 16,457,342


So this week, there were rumours about Kat here being caught 'canoodling' (I love that term) with Bam Margera (pictured here holding hands with her).

Rampant denial followed suit, but I have to say, I don't hold hands with any man who isn't my husband unless it's my brother or my father in law. WTF?

Most importantly - THAT IS HER HAIR? COME ON. Also, in an effort to open my eyes to what people feel are the wonders of Kat von D, I watched another episode of LA Ink.

She seemed really, really stoned the entire time I was watching. She was listless, super thin, like sickly thin, and out of it. And sitting in a throne the whole time, which really sickened me.

I don't get it people, please enlighten me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it looks like theres no enlightenment to be had. She just sucks.