Saturday, June 26, 2010

Why I hate Kat von D - She dresses like a Circus Ring Master


I don't think I ask a lot. Just that people not be totally ridiculous. If they weren't, I'd have such a lame life, and nothing to blog about.

But they just keep pushing me. Especially this twit.

I would like to get a tattoo, of my husband's name, and I feel like I want someone as talented as Kat here. Ha ha, I just realized that her last name initials are VD. How telling.

Anyhoo, talent doesn't make someone without flaws. I have watched 'LA Ink' on several occasions and I've never been impressed with her, aside from her skills as an artist.

She is immature, treats her staff like they're morons and mismanages a business like no other. That's what happens when an uneducated girl who is suddenly rich opens a business.

And she obviously has some kind of confidence issue, I would assume rooted in an Oedipal father relationship, because she is constantly flaunting her sex for validation.

I mean, above, WHO THE HELL WOULD EVER WEAR SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

It literally looks like it was designed using fabric from a circus tent and it has a COORDINATING bikini top underneath.

I feel faint from the rage coursing through my veins right now.

I can't even start on the Cherry colored hair. I mean, COME ON.

Gah. I need to go lie down.

Thanks so much to Miss Tears for the photo!

No comments: