Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Celebrity Break-Ups: Scarlet Johansson & Ryan Reynolds, etc

Well, there have been 3 celeb break-ups this week...some surprising, some less...



Scarlet Johansson & Ryan Reynolds:
I'm not super surprising considering we so rarely saw them together. Seems a bit quick though, no? Didn't really give it a chance? I would have preferred to hear about some fights or escapades. Men everywhere are drooling now, and some women some places are drooling. Though I don't know what over, a fart face?

Vanessa Hudgens & Zac Efron:
Only in the movies - or in the 60's - do people actually stay together who met in high school. That goes exponentially if they starred in movies with the title 'High School Musical'. I must say though, I am concerned for the teens of today. Whose hair are they going to worship now?
Jennifer Carpenter & Michael C. Hall:
Though initially, this one creeped me out, it now makes me sad. He just beat CANCER. Apparently they've been a hot mess on the set of 'Dexter', fighting non-stop and not being shy about their problems. Hmmm, maybe next season Deb will die...

BTW, if you don't watch Dexter, DO. It's amazing. Consistently good, better, best. Michael C. Hall is a genius.

No comments: